We customize every proposal for each client to best fit their needs. Each client has different needs and every event is unique. This is exactly why we provide a complimentary celebration consultation. This consultation may be over the phone, via skype or in person, at your convenience. You share your story. I share my experience. You share your vision. I share my expertise. We determine how I can best be of service to you.
• Hospitality is in my blood having worked in the industry since I was sixteen. I am SO lucky to do what I love for a living! I have an inherent desire to help people celebrate life’s most important moments. My industry network, knowledge and experience in the business will most certainly make your celebration the best it can be!
• Before starting my own wedding and event planning business I produced hundreds of weddings throughout my career in hospitality as well as milestone birthdays and anniversaries, corporate meetings and events, major golf tournaments, concerts, non-profit galas, holiday parties, community events and activities and much more! I am a well-rounded event planner and project manager!
• Over two decades of operations management experience in high-end private clubs, restaurants and event venues makes it easy for me to jump in at any venue and be a part of the team.
• Understanding and providing exceptional service – I want to not only meet but exceed your expectations!
• Success managing multi-million dollar budgets means I can help keep you on track with your priorities and your budget leaving the decision making up to you. It’s your day, your way!
• I am educated, with a degree in Hotel Management from UNLV
• I am very detail oriented and yet I can also see the big picture. I’m an idea person that can also see it through to fruition
This is YOUR once in a lifetime celebration, not ours. So it’s your day, your way! We love that every wedding celebration is different, it should reflect the couple’s personalities. We are professionals and can bring to life whatever vision you dream up (as long as the budget allows of course). We will assist you in keeping a common thread throughout your vision giving your celebration a cohesive vibe.
I have worked in many venues around the valley including private & public country clubs, resorts, community centers, private residences and event venues, but only a few have I worked in more than once. Not because I didn’t enjoy working there or because they didn’t enjoy working with me, but because it just hasn’t been in the cards 😊 There are SO MANY amazing venues in Arizona!! I work with whatever venue the client chooses and enjoy the challenge of learning new faciltiies. These are some of the amazing venues I have had the good fortune to work with (alphabetical): The Barn at Power Ranch, Blackstone Country Club, Desert Botanical Garden, Desert Highlands Golf Club, Desert Mountain, El Chorro, The Farm at South Mountain, Grayhawk Golf Club, Las Sendas Golf Club, McCormick Ranch Golf Club, Omni Montelucia, The Phoenician, Phoenix Art Museum, The Royal Palms, Silverleaf, SoHo63, Westin Kierland, Wigwam Resort and more!
I have a broad network of vetted vendors for all types of services that I will refer from. Every client has a different vision, budget and priorities. I refer vendors to each client based on these criteria.
Venue Coordinators and Wedding Planners play different roles and are both very important to the success of your celebration. And yes in almost all cases we do recommend that you have both. Venue Coordinators ensure that what the venue offers their clients is taken care of (the space, perhaps tables and chairs, perhaps meals and bar service), everything else is to be taken care of by the clients and/or their planner. Make sure you have a clear understanding of what exactly they will provide before signing a contract. Wedding Planners are retained by clients to assist with everything else and work together with the venue coordinator/manager. This includes developing a timeline/flow of events from the beginning of the day to the end, designing the space(s) in keeping with your vision, sourcing and vetting your wedding service professionals, logistics, running your ceremony, and much much more. Venue Coordinators and Wedding Planners should work together to ensure the event runs seamlessly. Most venues highly recommend hiring a planner or at least an event manager to run your event.
Yes please! We love to travel! Most of our weddings and events happen within the Phoenix metro area but we are happy to work with you in any state or even worldwide. Many of our couples live outside the Phoenix area but want a destination wedding in Arizona due to our amazing weather. We love destination weddings, Arizona or otherwise!
This varies depending on the number of guests attending, the number of venues/spaces being used, the level of logistics required, if travel is required and more. Generally, one planner and one assistant is the minimum provided.
I personally will take on a limited number of weddings per year ensuring my clients get the time and attention they so deserve in planning a once in a lifetime celebration. I am building a team of associates to allow me to grow the business while maintaining our high standards and levels of service.
Yes, we are. The business carries $1 million dollars of insurance for our protection. We do also encourage our clients to protect themselves with wedding and event insurance and we are happy to assist.